Consumer scam alert: Fake CSC calls
CSC has recently become aware of a scam whereby callers are claiming to be from CSC or from DFRDB. These callers have attempted to convince our members to provide them with personal and financial details.
Please be aware that CSC does not:
- make robocalls – an automated telephone call which delivers a recorded message;
- engage in prize giveaways by phone.
If you suspect a communication is not legitimate, please:
- Do not provide the caller any personal or bank account information;
- Do not click on any links or open any attachments;
- Do not call the number provided in a robo-call;