If you disagree with your surcharge assessment, in so far as it is based on adjusted taxable income, you may lodge a formal objection with the Australian Taxation Office.

If you disagree with the calculation of surchargeable contributions reported for you, you can make a reconsideration request to Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation, trustee of your DFRDB Scheme.