- Application for DFRDB spouse, child/student or student pension (including MilitarySuper ancillary benefit) form [PDF 1 MB]
- Application for estate benefit form
- Child of a deceased pensioner [PDF 986 KB]
- Review of student pension [PDF 831 KB]
- Dependant’s benefits factsheet [PDF 386 KB]
- DFRDB Book [PDF 3 MB]
Pensions in respect of a child are payable until children reach age 16. Pensions are payable beyond this age to age 25 if the child if a full-time student at a school, college or university, and is not engaged in any work on their own account.
Please use our Review of student pension [PDF 831 KB] form.